In 1954, Torquay United changed their club colours from black and white stripes to gold and blue to reflect the resort's 'sun, sand and sea image'. These are the colours which the club has maintained to this day!
|Nickname of club||The Gulls|
|Address||Marnham Road, Devon, TQ1 3PS|
|Year stadium built||1892|
|Club manager||Gary Johnson|
|Mascot||Gilbert the Gull|
|Young supporters club||Junior Gulls|
|Club community organisation information||http://www.tucst.co.uk|