This website, www.plprimarystars.com (the “Website”), is operated by the Football Association Premier League Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02719699 with registered office at
Brunel Building, 57 North Wharf Road, London, W2 1HQ . Our VAT number is 672 6255 22.
We may change these terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page regularly to take notice of any such changes as you will be deemed to accept them through your continued use of the Website.
We aim to update the Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The Website is protected by copyright, database rights and other intellectual property and related rights ("Rights") which are owned by us and our suppliers. All such Rights are reserved.
You may download and print material from the Website as is reasonable for formal educational purposes only.
You must not use the Website or any of its content in any other way, including (but not limited to):
If you print off, copy or download any part of the Website in breach of these terms, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made at our request.
By submitting and/or posting messages, suggestions or any other material (including any text, photographs, graphics, video and audio) to us or the Website you are granting us a perpetual royalty free non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the message/suggestion/material in whole or in part and in any form anywhere in the world and in any way we choose (including, but not limited to, via the Website or our social media channels). By submitting such material, you warrant that you are the owner of all the relevant intellectual property rights in relation to the submitted material. Any materials you provide to us shall be regarded as non-confidential.
By submitting any messages, suggestions or materials to the Website you also waive all of the moral rights that you have under Chapter IV of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and in any other laws now or in the future in force in any part of the world and grant us any consent required therein to utilise any such material.
If you do not wish to grant us the rights set out above, please do not submit contributions to the Website.
Refer a colleague
From time to time we may run or host competitions, free prize draws and promotions on the Website. In each case these will be subject to additional competition terms and conditions which will be made available on the Website. Any competition, free prize draw and/or promotion run or hosted by us will only be open to educational institutions in England and Wales who teach children aged 5 to 11.
The winner for the Refer a colleague promotion 21/22 has been notified and a date for Premier League Trophy visit will be arranged.
These terms and conditions apply to the Refer a colleague promotion for schools 21/22.
Teacher Reward Scheme
These terms and conditions apply to the Teacher Reward Scheme badges promotion for schools 21/22.
This promotion is taking place between 2 September 2021 and 24 July 2022.
Active Summer Challenge
These terms and conditions apply to the Premier League Active Summer Challenge.
Rules for entry
These terms and conditions apply to the Premier League Active Summer Challenge. The promoters are the Premier League Charitable Fund, Brunel Building, 57 North Wharf Road, London, W2 1HQ (the "Promoter").
1. The challenge is open to all primary schools in England and Wales for pupils between the ages of 5 to 11 years (Key Stage 1 and 2) excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families that are registered users with the Premier League Primary Stars programme.
2. Entry to the challenge is free.
3. Either teachers or parents / carers of eligible children may submit entries.
4. Teachers enter the challenge by submitting entries by a pupil or pupils from their school aged between 5–11 years. Entries should be submitted via the online entry form.
5. Parents / carers enter the challenge by submitting their child or children’s entries using the email address provided.
6a. The challenge opens on 20 June 2022 and ends at 17.00 on 22 July 2022. No entries will be accepted after this date.
6b. The challenge will close on 31st August 2022 at 17.00 for home entries via the email address provided.
7. There is no limit on the number of entries that a school or parent / carer submits, but only one entry can be submitted per child.
8. Entries can be submitted in a number of formats including PDF, image file.
9. Entries can be submitted in either English or Welsh language.
10. All entries must be submitted using the Active Summer Challenge template and pupil name, year, teacher and school must be written in the space provided.
11. All schools entering pupils for the challenge must have completed the online form.
I. requires a member of staff in the school to provide their contact details
II. requires a member of staff in the school to provide the first name and surname initial of the pupils they are entering into the challenge
III. requires at least one teacher from the school to be registered on Premier League Primary Stars at the time of submission
IV. requires a member of staff to agree that any entries submitted by pupils may be potentially included as examples of physical activity in future publications by the promoters. The Premier League Charitable Fund will contact the school should a pupil's entry be selected for this reason and will discuss how the entry will be used. The promoters will not utilise any entries following the challenge without the school's full approval.
12. All parents / carers entering a child for the challenge must have provided school information.
13. Incomplete, illegible or corrupt entries, or those not in accordance with entry instructions, will not be accepted.
14. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
15. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf will be disqualified.
16. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by a computer will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
18. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for names, addresses or email addresses spelt incorrectly by entrants.
19. If you have problems submitting your entry please email email@example.com
20. Entries must not:
a. Be violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or obscene;
b. Promote or be about the use of illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, and any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
c. Be offensive or be about hate;
d. Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products or other people, products or companies;
e. Contain commercial names or trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses;
f. Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical 'samples') without permission.
g. Contain materials embodying photographs, footage or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead without permission.
h. Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Promoter wishes to associate;
i. Depict and cannot itself be in violation of any law.
j. Any inappropriate or offensive material may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
k. Entries will be automatically reviewed and moderated for content before being judged, however, such review does not relieve you from responsibility for compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Any Entry that is found, at any time, not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content as determined by the Promoter, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. The Promoter shall have the sole and final determination as to which entries are eligible to take part in this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. A selection committee will select a group of entries to be rewarded, as below. The judges' decision is final.
22. The prizes:
A visit from the Premier League Trophy to their school (primary schools only).
A selection of entries will be published on the Premier League Primary Stars gallery.
A Premier League football (primary schools only).
23. The rewards are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer alternative rewards of equal value.
24. Schools selected for rewards will be primary schools only. If the pupil has left the school, the reward will go to the primary school it was submitted by. The schools selected for rewards will be contacted in September 2022 and sent a rewards acceptance form electronically. This includes entries submitted by parents / carers. The reward acceptance form will require the schools to give permission on behalf of the winners' parent / carer for the winners' first name, school and home town to be used for publicity purposes. The reward acceptance forms must be returned within one week. If it is not received by this date, new winners, and therefore new winning schools, will be selected.
25. Successful entries submitted by parents will be awarded rewards via the child’s school. Exceptions will be made for children who are homeschooled.
26. The winners will be formally announced and the names of the winning schools will be available on request from the end of September 2022. Winning schools will be primary schools only.
27. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part.
28. The reward may be subject to change. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value or to remove a reward. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the reward will only be awarded directly to the selected pupils. Rewards cannot be sold or auctioned or otherwise transferred to a third party.
29. The selected school and pupils may be required to participate in publicity arising from this challenge.
30. The entry may involve participating at an event that may be filmed and photographed by various film crews. Usage will include all audio-visual media in perpetuity.
a. The Promoter will deliver an information pack to the selected school including release forms for parents to sign allowing permission for this filming.
b. In the instance that a parent does not wish their child to be filmed at the event, they must make this clear in the release form and return this to the Promoter in advance of the event so that the organisers can ensure this wish is adhered to by third party film crews on the day.
31. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Promotion rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller, for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
32. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering this challenge or accepting the rewards. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
33. Teachers and parents / carers are required to provide pupils' first name and surname initial in order to enter them in the challenge. This data will be used solely to administer the challenge and will be destroyed by January 2023, following selected pupils claiming their reward.
34. Teachers and parents / carers are required to provide their contact details in order to enter the challenge on behalf of their pupils. Teachers and parents / carers will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving further information, not related to the challenge, from the Premier League Charitable Fund.
35. The Premier League Charitable Fund may in their absolute discretion modify, amend, cancel or suspend these terms and conditions at any time if they deem necessary or if circumstances arise beyond their control.
36. The Premier League Charitable Fund reserve the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify from this challenge any entrant who they believe has not complied with these terms and conditions or acted in good faith.
37. All promotion entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter or arising out of the entrant's involvement in the promotion will become the property of the Promoter on receipt or creation and will not be returned. By submitting your promotion entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
a. assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
b. waive all moral rights, in and to your promotion entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
38. The promoters' decisions are final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
39. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.