This website, www.plprimarystars.com (the “Website”), is operated by the Football Association Premier League Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02719699 with registered office at
Brunel Building, 57 North Wharf Road, London, W2 1HQ . Our VAT number is 672 6255 22.
We may change these terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page regularly to take notice of any such changes as you will be deemed to accept them through your continued use of the Website.
We aim to update the Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The Website is protected by copyright, database rights and other intellectual property and related rights ("Rights") which are owned by us and our suppliers. All such Rights are reserved.
You may download and print material from the Website as is reasonable for formal educational purposes only.
You must not use the Website or any of its content in any other way, including (but not limited to):
If you print off, copy or download any part of the Website in breach of these terms, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made at our request.
By submitting and/or posting messages, suggestions or any other material (including any text, photographs, graphics, video and audio) to us or the Website you are granting us a perpetual royalty free non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the message/suggestion/material in whole or in part and in any form anywhere in the world and in any way we choose (including, but not limited to, via the Website or our social media channels). By submitting such material, you warrant that you are the owner of all the relevant intellectual property rights in relation to the submitted material. Any materials you provide to us shall be regarded as non-confidential.
By submitting any messages, suggestions or materials to the Website you also waive all of the moral rights that you have under Chapter IV of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and in any other laws now or in the future in force in any part of the world and grant us any consent required therein to utilise any such material.
If you do not wish to grant us the rights set out above, please do not submit contributions to the Website.
From time to time we may run or host competitions, free prize draws and promotions on the Website. In each case these will be subject to additional competition terms and conditions which will be made available on the Website. Any competition, free prize draw and/or promotion run or hosted by us will only be open to educational institutions in England and Wales who teach children aged 5 to 11.
Refer a colleague
The winner for the Refer a colleague promotion 22/23 has been notified and a date for Premier League Trophy visit will be arranged.
These terms and conditions apply to the Refer a colleague promotion for schools 23/24.
Teacher Reward Scheme
The winner for the Teacher Reward Scheme promotion 22/23 has been notified and a date for Premier League Trophy visit will be arranged.
These terms and conditions apply to the Teacher Reward Scheme badges promotion for schools 23/24.
This promotion is taking place between 4 September 2023 and 24 July 2024.
This scheme has now closed. You will receive a notification of whether or not your application has been successful by 30 June 2023. Successful primary schools can expect to receive their kit in the Spring Term 2024.
These terms and conditions apply to the Premier League Primary Stars Kit Scheme 2023. The promoters are the Premier League Charitable Fund, Brunel Building, 57 North Wharf Road, London, W2 1HQ (the "Promoter").
1. The scheme is open to teachers and school staff registered for the Premier League Primary Stars programme who teach 5-11 year olds at a school in England, Wales or the Channel Islands (Key Stage 1 and 2) excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families that are registered users with the Premier League Primary Stars programme.
2. Applications to the kit scheme are free.
3. Only school staff can apply.
4. Kit can only be sent to registered school addresses.
5. School staff can apply for the kit scheme by completing the application form and sharing how they will show their commitment to girls’ participation in football.
6. The closing date to apply is 23:59 on Friday 9 June 2023. No applications will be accepted after this date.
7. Only one application per school. If more than one application per school is made, the maximum number of kits that will be sent is still one set per school.
8. Applicants will receive a notification to say if their applications have been successful by 30 June. Successful applicants will receive the kit during spring term 2024 (exact delivery times will be confirmed with you).
10. If applicants are successful, they agree to receive emails about the kit and resources to encourage girls' participation in football.
11. Incomplete, illegible or corrupt applications, or those not in accordance with entry instructions, will not be accepted.
12. No responsibility is accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
13. Applicants who do not give correct details will be disqualified.
14. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by a computer will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible applications or those not in accordance with the application instructions will not be accepted.
16. The promoter does not accept responsibility for names, addresses or email addresses spelt incorrectly by applicants.
17. If you have problems submitting your application, please email email@example.com
20. If we receive more applications than we've got kits for, kits will be allocated to schools with higher percentages of pupil premium.
22. The kits are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
24. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part.
25. The kits may be subject to change. The promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value or to remove a reward. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the kits will only be awarded directly to the selected schools. Kits cannot be sold or auctioned or otherwise transferred to a third party.
26. By entering the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the promotion rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller, for the purposes of the administration of this promotion. All application instructions form part of the rules.
27. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of applying for the Kit Scheme or accepting the kit. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the promoters for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
28. Applicants are required to provide first name, surname and school name to enter promotion. This data will be used solely to administer the application process and will be destroyed by January 2025, following selected schools claiming promotion.
29. The Premier League Charitable Fund may in their absolute discretion modify, amend, cancel or suspend these terms and conditions at any time if they deem necessary or if circumstances arise beyond their control.
30. The promoters' decisions are final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This scheme has now closed.
These terms and conditions apply to the Premier League Primary Stars Trophy Tour promotion for schools 22/23.